Friday, November 6, 2009

THANK YOU DREW!

I just want to thank my amazing husband for really stepping up the past few days and helping take care of the kids. If you read my previous post you would know that Ive been a little under the weather recently, and even though I'm sick, I still have to do my motherly duties. The kids wait for NOONE :). Drew's been on vacation this week and he has gotten up EVERY morning with Tradd... he has done all of the morning feedings, and 1/2 of the time Tradd will go back down and sleep a few more hours, but then there are mornings like today where he's up and happy at 5am. So, Thank You Drew for letting me sleep in and get my rest so I can go back to being super mom and super amazing wife (haha.. ok just super mom I guess).

For his efforts, I promised Drew that I would get up both Saturday and Sunday morning. Better go to bed early I guess!

0 comments: