Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweenies!

Jen, myself, Danny, Nate, and Principal Glen!


12Fm gals!

Crazy shot
Vote for Prom king and Queen!
We had an 80's Halloween party at work on Friday also... I couldnt find a thing to wear so I improvised! I cut an old pair of pantyhose that I NEVER wore before, and used them to make my "gloves" and "leg warmers" and then I just used an off the shouldr shirt, some spandex pants, and some bright pink pumps... accesorized with goddy jewelry and there ya go! 80's prom! It was a blast!

Tradd wore a pumpkin outfit that Drew wore when HE was a baby (he wasnt very happy about wearing it)! And Evangeline was of course, a Princess! It was very cold out, so we had to bundle up the kids... you still get the idea though! Drew even took Evangeline grocery shopping in her costume... how sweet!


My beauty Queen!
We're in trouble with those eye lashes!
Not so happy pumpkin lol
All bundled up in his stroller!

0 comments: