Friday, October 30, 2009

Where the hell have we been?!?! :)

I know I haven't posted in SUCH a long time... work is hectic and the time spent at home is even more hectic. I am now working full time, so by the time I pick up the kids and get home its already 5:15. Then my evening FLIES... I have to cook, clean (which I don't do much of... ask my house... its BEGGING for a little scrub-a-dub-dub!), baths for both kids, lotion, jammies, movie and quiet time for E.Grace and tummy time for my little man. By this time, its 7:30 8:00 and then I have me time for a fraction of a second. Then its pee pee time, brush teeth, and story in bed before lights out around 9pm. Tradd needs a bottle and a little mommy loving and he's in bed around 9. Ive been showering at night recently so I normally do that around 9:30 and I try to be in bed (at least LAYING in bed) by 10ish. That's how every night goes. So I apologize if you've been checking for blogs and I haven't written any in a while... I'm just pooped!

Heres what Ive been up to, so look for these posts:

Evangeline is now taking these vitamins called Juice+. Her GG and Gpa started a new program and she gets to try these out for 2 years!

Drew will be doing his ADT (Active Duty Training) from Dec. 9-30th... so we are spending Christmas without him. Duty Station is still to be decided.

Drew bought me a new wedding ring for Christmas... cant wait to share pics!

Drew also got me Omaha Steaks gift set for Christmas... since he will be gone, we get it today! I love meat!

October 22-25: I was in JTown for my very bestests wedding! CONGRATS Linds and Andy! It was a fun filled weekend of reunions, GOOD food, and of course a beautiful wedding! I was also childless for 4 days :)

October 30: Daycare Halloween Party...Evangeline was a PRINCESS, Tradd was a pumpkin!
--Work Halloween Party... we did an 80's Prom Theme (Prom Night of 1986!)... it was fun and I got to dress up with big hair and blue eyeshadow!

I also ordered these new pills called Healthe Trim... my friend lost 14 pounds in one month and HER friends lost 22... If that's the case for me, I will be in pre-preg weight in no time!

0 comments: