Friday, September 11, 2009

"My Husband Rocks" Fridays!



Although I am not "feeling the love today", Im still going to post why my husband rocks.

My husband rocks because he is working SO very hard on his last year of Vet School. At the moment this includes working a 7 day, 10 hour, 10pm-8am overnight Crictical Care Shift, coming home and sleeping all day only to get up at 4pm to START his day. It means he has to take in emergency patients all night, make sure that they are given their meds and vitals are taken.
My husband rocks because in a few short months, he will finally be done with Vet School and will be Dr. Andrew J. Armstrong, DVM! At that same time he will be named Captain Andrew J. Armstrong in the Army. So his official name will be Dr. CPT Andrew J. Armstrong DVM. LOL. It makes me proud.

My husband rocks because, with the help of me, makes BEAUTIFUL babies :)

My husband rocks because he teaches my daughter silly and disgusting things to do or say (like pee in the drain when shes taking a shower) and thinks its funny when she runs around the house screaming "Im naaaaaaaaaaaked!" And then watches as I shake my head and try to explain the proper way to do things.

0 comments: