Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's Get Organized! (edited)

I realized during my maternity leave that I really don't have a rhyme or reason to the way that I run the household. Typically, the kids go to bed around the same time, but thats pretty much the only schedule we follow in the house. Bath, quiet time, book, teeth, bed. When it comes to cleaning, I am all over the place. Some days I clean the whole house, others I do a bit of cleaning, and then there are days where I dont want to do a thing! With me having to go back to work and Drew now in rotations, I decided that I need a daily cleaning schedule to follow to make sure my house stays clean. It also help the house stay fairly clean each day so that on the weekends I can spend my time with my family, not cleaning! Here is my House Cleaning Checklist!


NOTE: I edited the picture so hopefully you can click on it and get a better idea of my schedule!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey - a site that has helped me is www.flylady.net I'm not awesome at following it, but just by doing a few things I have seen a big improvement in our house. I could definitely do better - I can only imagine how easy it would be to keep the house looking great if I followed it more, but even doing a little is worth it.