Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Prepregbody.blogspot.com

Warning... This website isn't for the faint hearted!

I finally decided to follow through with my idea of posting my weight loss success or non-success on a new blog. The website is: http://prepregbody.blogspot.com/. Andrew and I got this awesome punching bag from a friend, and we also got an elliptical machine/stationary bike. Its too cool! Anyway, Sunday night I started working on out the elliptical machine... and I LOVE it! I've been doing crunches and pushups, but that's mainly to tone... with the elliptical and bike, I'm ready to start working that cardio! So if you want to read about my journey, check out my other blog. Warning though, I will have un-edited photos of my stomach (stretch marks and all), so if you're disgusted by stuff like that, I would just stick with reading this blog!

0 comments: