Monday, August 3, 2009

The Nature of Blogging

It's come to my realization that a lot more people read my blog than I had previously thought. AWESOME! It makes me happy to know that people are interested in whats going on in my little world! However, it has also come to my realization that sometimes my blogs can offend people by things I say, pictures I take, people I mention or don't mention, and so on. A blog, to me, is a journal, a diary of sorts, to capture the moments in life that I find important, frustrating, exciting.. it's a way for me ot look back and say "Do you remember when we did that?", "Can you believe you were that small once?", "I can't believe I wrote that! What was I thinking!". One minute I may feel a certain way about something, and the next I feel completely different. So I ask all of my loyal readers to understand that my blog is my way of noting my feelings, my emotions, a way for me to journal my life. It allows me blow off steam sometimes, and it also lets me brag about the ones I love! If something I write offends you, I'm truly sorry. Its not personal or intentional, I can assure you of that. It's my way of voicing myself without actually technically voicing it... I guess! So, what I am trying to say is, read my words with an open mind and know that tomorrow is a different day! My life is constantly changing (for the better!) and I'm going to be writing about it each step of the way!

Love you all!

0 comments: