Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

I'm sure you all are stalking my blog in anticipation of countless Christmas pictures of the kids on Christmas morning. Well, you'll have to wait until January 1st. Sure, we opened a few presents on Christmas morning, but with Drew being gone until the end of the month, we decided it was best to open family gifts on Christmas morning, and then gifts from Santa on the 1st :)

My dad is out until the 31st so he got to spend Christmas morning with me and the kids. Vang opened up a bunch of clothes from her nana (my mom) and her Uncle Steve and Aunt Nicole (my brother and my sister in law), and she also gota Vtech toy from Deb at Daycare. We opened up a kid scrapbook and stickers from MomMom (Drews mom), and Tradd got a steering wheel toy from my dad and a Lion ride on toy from MomMom and PopPop. We saved the rest of the gifts for January 1st.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: