Wednesday, July 29, 2009

REEEEEEEEEEF! The Joys of having a puppy



It seems now a days all you hear around the house is "REEEEEEEEF! Drop that! REEEEEEEEEF no"! I forgot what it was like to have a puppy in the house. Especially a puppy who is losing his baby teeth and growing his adult teeth. SO you know what what means... TEETHING! It wasn't bad until the past few days... and now he is getting into anything that he can get his little mouth around! Shoes! Clothes! Socks! Bags! Toys! The stairs! The Carpet! THE HOSE! Its driving me insane! He spent the whole morning in his cage because he chewed a hole through our garden hose. I let the dogs out for 5 min while I went downstiars to do the laundry and I come upstairs to find him with the whole damn hose in his mouth! What a little stinker! Zoey went through this phase, and I know it shall pass, but I can still bitch about it while its happening! Sneakly little thing! :)

Our hose
The leftover peices from a magazine-- the whole thing was shredded to peices this small!
1/2 of Vangies toy--the ends are chewed and theres no handle!

0 comments: