Thursday, November 12, 2009

Millions of peaches... peaches for me!

Tonight I was giving Tradd his regular rice cereal before bed and he did NOT want to have anything to do with it. The other day I made TONS of baby food (peaches, pears, avocados, and sweet potatoes to start) so I decided to grab a cube out, nuke it, and mix it in with his cereal to see if he liked it. The second that sweet peach touched his mouth he was HOOKED. I couldn't get the spoon in his mouth fast enough. We finished off 1 peach cube with some cereal which was about 2 oz of food, and the little man wanted more! So I ran to the freezer, popped another cube in the microwave for 15 seconds, mixed in some cereal, and started feeding him again. He devoured it! This whole time the poor little guy just wanted some REAL food with some FLAVOR! I am so excited to be officially started on...... SOLIDS!
YAY!!!!

0 comments: